Sunday, December 23, 2007

Santa's Sweat Shop Continued

The last few days I have had a chance to make a few more gifts for the kids. They love these sweatshirts and T-shirts so much, and my sweatshirts are all that Jaeger likes to wear. This is for Kyleigh, I have had the shirt since her BD in August but had not gotten a chance to embroider it until now.







And this is for Keaton.








And for Jaeger.









For Kyleigh's sweatshirt I decided to sit down and do some silk ribbon embroidery.








And last but not least, I made this Pollage for Katie, who has always liked frogs.





1 comment:

  1. Love the pun! Your grandchildren are so lucky. Much better than wearing those stupid logos for Tommy or someone else. I love the one for Katie, and you know Kyleigh, at least, will want one of these, too.

    ReplyDelete