Monday, March 10, 2008

PRODUCTIVE WEEKEND

I had a pretty productive weekend this week. My daughter and grandchildren were not able to come over as they usually do, as they were all coming down with either allergies or colds. So I got more done than I usually do.

First, is something I cannot show, on my RR Bloggers group, I got this month's installment of our 15-month RR done. This is month 5, and I had Nancy NP's block and had a great time working on it.


Secondly, I have joined the Four Season's Swap again for the Spring Quilt Swap, and I finished piecing my top.

Tonight after work, I have a CQ RR to work on, and hopefully will be able to mail that tomorrow, and I have started a new BOM. Lynette Anderson has a new BOM stitchery that is Noah's Ark that just started. Hopefully I will be able to get to that tonight also, some cute little bunnies is the first block.






5 comments:

  1. I love botht the little spring quilts, they are very nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooo, I love your swap quilt! The watering can is SO cute!!!!
    You did a WONDERFUL JOB on your spring quilt.*S*

    Oh, Those stitchery BOM is so adorale.... goodness, I shouldn't look at it.*LOL*
    You know my hands are tight!*S*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:51 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:05 AM

    Wonderful quilts ! And I'm so happy you have joined Lynette Andersen's BOM project :>) Can't wait seeing your block....

    ((HUGS)) & smiles to you,
    NADINE

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely! You've been a busy bee! You're really going to town with your UFOs and what not! I didn't join the spring swap. Too much going on! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete