Tuesday, May 20, 2008

MERMAID SWAP

I participated in the mermaid swap recently, and I have been neglectful in reporting what I received. In this swap, we could make use any medium and make something with a mermaid, collage, a doll, paper items. I got my box early last week, but work has been crazy around here. My partner was Wanda, and this is what she made me. She made me some tags and hangers, and some cute card inserts. I had been looking for a journal, and she sent one of those too, as well as some stickers.





She also sent me a lot of beautiful ribbons and laces, in my favorite colors! Thanks so much Wanda, sorry it took me so long to post.










I didn't take pictures of what I sent Wanda before I mailed it. But she posted pictures
here.

This was a fun swap.

Now I have a couple of CQ RR's I need to finish up in the next couple of days, plus my CQI purse entry that is due next week.

Our daughter Katie is getting married in August, and in an effort to help me lose some weight, DH bought me 5 weeks of Nutrisystems. I am on day 5 and it is going pretty well. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Hum.... you're giving me some ideas! Lovely goodies! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooo, Those mermaid items are very beautiful!
    and I checked your swap items for Wanda. Oh, Karrin,yours are so beautiful too! The mermaid cookie cutter is so cool. :-)

    ReplyDelete