Monday, June 30, 2008

ANOTHER GOOD MAIL DAY!

I recently ordered some little bliss kits from Pat Winters'
Etsy shop. Pat has the cutest little images printed on silkies, and the bliss kits include fabric, ribbon and beads, and other embellishments. I always love to visit her shop.

This one is called Gracie.















This one is called Willow.




And this one Bella.
















I plan to use these images in a fiber book I am going to make. I joined the Fiber Books Group
on Stitchin Fingers. Pat already has hers done, a gorgeous fiber book in the shape of a mermaid's tail. Pat's Oriental Tote was recently featured in Belle Armoire:

[belle.jpg]

Anyway my fiber book is going to to be for Kyleigh and fairies, and I am going to incorporate
the above little girl images into the book.






























1 comment:

  1. Karrin, you are so sweet to "plug" me. Thank you. I am so glad you like the kits and can't wait to see your fiber book. I know it is going to be fabulous. Have fun dear friend.

    ReplyDelete