Monday, June 09, 2008

CANDI'S BLOCK, MORE ON CQ VEST




As mentioned before, I am in an ongoing CQ RR with a group of friends: Susan, Gail, Moira, Candi and this month I worked on Candi's block.

Some of the stitching I added is hard to see, it was the string of pearls stitch going up the light purple seam on the right hand side of the block. Also below the image of the girl, I added the lacy trim along one border. And below that I did the silk ribbon embroidery on the dark purple at the bottom.







Also, last time I posted pictures of my vest, I should have pointed out the stitching that
Susan did. I couldn't read my booklet right apparently the first time. She did the centipede-looking stitching, as well as the fan and the stitching above that.













Also on the opposite vest front, she did this pleated ribbon treatment with stitching. Sorry Susan, I didn't mean to omit you. I was so busy
trying to figure out what Candi had done, as she hadn't written in the book, and you had noted some of what she had done, didn't mean to ignore you!





3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:28 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:29 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:38 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete