Tuesday, June 24, 2008

GREAT MAIL DAY!

Yesterday was a great mail day for me. On
Stitchin Fingers
I joined the Fiber Postcard group and signed up for the fiber postcard swap. I mailed mine to partner last week.

Yesterday, I received my beautiful postcard from Tricia Cook in Kent, UK. I am so happy with this, it is just a wonder to look at. Tricia is a textile artist and teacher. Thanks again Tricia!





The other thing my postman brought was a purchase of mine. Karen South puts together the greatest CQ packages. She was having a Real Deal Sale, you buy 2 and you get 1 free. You can even tell her what colors you would like and she coordinates the packages for you, includes some lace, and threads, buttons. I have always been thrilled with her packages they are so nicely put together. I choose blues and greens, purples, and also some neutral colors.




4 comments:

  1. That postcard looks fabulous! Stitching over embellished wool? Karen makes up great bags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such patience you have! Pretty post card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karrin your lovely post card arrived today thank you so much I will put it on my blog tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The postcard IS so incredible in person Karrin.
    HUGZ:)
    Candi

    ReplyDelete