Monday, August 04, 2008

For Debbie in Maine, the winner

This is for Debbie in Maine, the winner of the eyeglass case:

I have tried contacting you 2 times through both addresses you have given me, and gotten no response. Your comments come right to me no problem, so I know the e-mail address on my blog is OK. Everyone else has gotten through that link with no problem.

I even tried contacting you through your second e-mail address with my alternate e-mail address and no response with that one either. I really don't know what else I can do. I have checked to see if you have been filtered out as spam in my e-mail program, and that is not happening either.




1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:28 PM

    Karrin, I did get your e-mail this morning and replied. Did you get it?? Debbie (Maine) campmoxie@yahoo.com.au

    ReplyDelete