Friday, June 12, 2009

CQI COVERED TIN SWAP


I signed up for the covered tin swap on CQI. What we were to do was take a tin (we signed up for a specific size) and cover it it. I chose to do Altoids tins. I am a collector of tins of any kind and I had tons of these.

This is the top of the first tin










This is the front













This is the inside, and the goodies I filled it with


















This is tin #2. I did not get a good picture of the front.

















This is the inside and the goodies.

















This is tin #3 and my favorite.
















This is the front













This is the inside and the goodies included. I hope my recipients like them!









4 comments:

  1. Beautiful boxes Karrin.
    I almost regret that I didn't participate ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:24 AM

    Fantastic Job, your tins turned out so beautiful, whoever gets them will be thrilled!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!! Karrin, I love them. That's absolutely lovely, just like a victorian woman's box. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the tins - Karrin your tin is amazing I have been view some of the other ladies tins to what a wonderful job everyone has done.
    Hugs and smiles
    Andrea
    New Zealand

    ReplyDelete