Tuesday, January 10, 2012

TAST-2012, Week 1, Fly Stitch

I decided to also join Sharon B's Take A Stitch Tuesday this year.  It is especially nice since I am off on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.  This was the first week's stitch, the fly stitch.  I decided to use it on a wool basket block I had already made up from a wool round robin I had been.  I didn't explore the stitch too much this week.  But I decided I was going to do something each week, on each stitch.  I plan to add more to this block, but today is Tuesday, and on to the next stitch!



3 comments:

  1. love how you interpreted the fly stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fly stitch work is great! I didn't get started this week due to being out of town for the holidays and cannot wait to get home and start!

    I also want to take a moment to invite you over to my blog to read about a quilt show I am hosting live on my blog beginning Feb 1. The show is called Crazy Quilts Are Quilts Too. The show is designed to bring awareness to all of us crazy quilters and the work we do! There are a host of fantastic prizes to be won! Hope you will come check out the information and hopefully participate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so great to have you blogging again! I've really missed you, Karrin. Your wool piece is lovely and those fly stitches so neat and tiny!

    ReplyDelete