Monday, May 14, 2012

TAST-Week 19-Half Chevron

Last week's stitch for the Take a Stitch Tuesday being run by Sharon Boggan was the Half Chevron.  This was another new stitch for me.  I didn't get very far with it, just the basic stitch. 






Last week was a busy one.  In addition to working full time, I also am committed to doing the CQJP this year, so I got May's block made, which I need to get busy on.  Also I started Sharon B's Sumptuous Surface Embroidery class and have been busy working on my design in my little bit of free time.  Today I am heading
to jury duty and I don't mind serving this week if chosen, but next week is my vacation, and I sure hope I
don't get a long trial!  We'll see in a couple of hours.  Right now, I want to go dye some laces for my May
CQJP block before I head out for jury duty.  This month my block will be my parents' wedding picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment