Saturday, August 11, 2012

Betsy's Closet Stitch-A-Long



As if I really needed another project, but I was reading Kathy Shaw's blog the other day and found out about this cute stitchery-quilt pattern, and I had to join in.  It is hosted by Kathy Shaw and Jenny of Elefantz.

I ordered my pattern here at the Acorn Quilt and Gift Company.  I was so excited, I came home from work and my pattern had arrived.   I have cut out my backgrounds for the stitcheries and plan to trace out a couple in the morning before work.  I plan to use some of my innumerable 30s's fabrics I have and put them to good use.  The Stitch-A-Long Blog can be found here.  This Stitch-A-Long is from August 2012 to July 2013, so there is plenty of time to join in the fun.  I think I will probably have mine done long before then.  This is a project I will be able to take to work on my lunch hour, or while we are camping.  

No comments:

Post a Comment