Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Kyleigh's Accessory Case


I just finished my third accessory in the class I am taking at Artful Gathering, Pat Winter's CQ Accessory case.  I made this one for my special granddaughter Kyleigh Grayce, who turns 12 next week.  I am going to fill it with 2 necklaces I had gotten her, and a gift card to her favorite shop "Forever 21".

This case features the beautful dyed laces of Nicki Lee and some of Rengin's beautiful oya's.

This is my favorite case so far.  I love it.  I think I am going to have to make another similar!  But first, I need to make another case for daughter Katie, whose BD is the 24th.  I need to piece it on my days off, today or tomorrow.  And piece another CQJP for August.  Am a little behind on that one.    I think from start to finish this case took me 4 days.  I am proud of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment