Wednesday, June 06, 2018

ANOTHER UFO BITES THE DUST

I finished up another UFO, this one dating back to 2007 when I finished the top. I wasn't sure what I was going to do to quilt it, then I closed my home-based transcription business, and went to work outside the home and didn't have much time to quilt during that period. Since I have been retired in May of 2017, I have been trying to finish up UFO's and get caught up on my grandchildren's quilts. Three of them got quilts last Fall for their birthdays (was not back into blogging at that time), and I just got Kyleigh's graduation quilt done.  I have another 3 years to make one for Jaeger.  

So even though this was not on my Finish-A-Long list, I was anxious to get it quilted.  It was a BOM, a Wooly Flowers Sampler by Starry Pines Pattern Company, designed by Connie Huddleson.  This quilt was wool appliqued on flannel.  It was so nice to work with.  The backing is some really cute flannel too.  


Back


The only thing left on my Finish-A-Long list is my crazy quilted Boho purse.  I need to get going on this, I have barely started.  

3 comments:

  1. This is a work-around to Blogger not notifying me of comments.. Hopefully this will allow me to reply to comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet and finished is SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have only one thing left on your UFO list? Congratulations on that alone! This quilt is even prettier seen up closer, as I could in this post. I like the bright wools, and the backing is just plain fun!

    ReplyDelete