Thursday, July 19, 2018

Fall Into A QAL, Block 5-Blogger Issues Again

Finally finished block #5 in the Fall Into a QAL.  I am really liking it, and all the blocks together.  The designer this time was Kathleen McCormick at Kathleen McMusing.



I'm having Blogger issues again, and this time the fix is not working.  I answered about 2/3 of the comments yesterday, but they are not coming through again, and I tried the fix that worked last time that Carol of Just Let Me Quilt posted in June.  

Several people have requested the nativity stitchery, but left me no way to contact them, so I am putting it here:


Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. I'm having Blogger issues again, trying to get comments sent to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're blocks are so cute! I have been saving the patterns... hoping to make them one day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your version and thanks for posting about it!

    ReplyDelete