Sunday, September 16, 2018

2018 Finish-A-Long, Q3-Another Goal Finished


I've been getting a little anxious about the goals I set for the Finish-A-Long, Quarter 3 co-hosted by Marci Girl Designs.  While I finished 2 of my 9 projects, I have have had a lot of other projects thrown into the mix, that were not on my list, such as daughter Katie's birthday quilt, which I talked about here


My two beautiful granddaughters, Klara, and Kyleigh.


Yesterday I had the pleasure of spending time with my youngest granddaughter Klara, who is almost 5 and while she was organizing my threads and then coloring, I was able to get Goal @2 on my list here done.  My goal was to get these fused blocks sewn down, and I completed this yesterday.





This is another started and stalled BOM.  These 4 blocks have been fused for years, just not sewn down until now,.  This was called the Great Pumpkin Quilt by Briar Rose.  I love this one, and am glad I finally have a chance to work on this for myself.


Today I need to work on another project, also not on my list.  Grandson John, who turns 8 on Saturday, has been wishing I would make him a small pillow, like I did his sister Klara last Christmas.  I am going to make him a pillow with a robot on it.  

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I love comments! If you are a no-reply blogger please leave e-mail for me to contact you

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Karrin!! Thank you for commenting on my blog...love your pumpkins!!!! I have no idea why I cannot email you back, so I am replying here. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to see you working on this. Fran did hers. Right now, I couldn't tell you where my patterns are! I know where they were when we lived in the 5th wheel, but that's an increasingly long time ago. =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh don't have anxiety, just do what you can do, and if not, then carry it over until next time! Glad you did have some finishes, that is all that matters. Thanks for linking up on behalf of the 2018 Finish-A-Long global hosts.

    ReplyDelete