Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Fall Into a QAL, 2018 Finish-A-Long

Block 12, the last block of the Fall Into a QAL came out this week, designed by Vanda Chittenden @Quilting with Vanda,  It is the cutest little owl.  Thanks so much Vanda for your design.  This is my little owl:


I am now in the process of setting my Fall Into a QAL blocks.  I am linking this up with Quilting with Vanda.



Also this week I finished item #2 on my 2018 Finish-A-Long list, to get my Crow's Foot Quilt, designed by Cheri Payne, to flimsy stage.




I plan to probably hand-quilt this the first the year.  I have too many Christmas items I want to finish first.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, your owl is so cute! Nice to see your Crow's Foot flimsy finished - inspiring me to jump to quilting work at 1:00. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I had left comments on all these posts, and it seems I didn't. That's so strange! Your owl is so perfect, and looks good in the finished quilt layout, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to pet it! This quilt is the perfect kind of cozy quilt for fall. On behalf of the FAL crew, thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete