Sunday, October 21, 2018

FALL INTO A QAL FLIMSY FINISHED, 2018 FINISH-ALONG GOAL FINISHED

Yesterday, I was able to put together my Fall Into A QAL blocks.  I designed the center section myself.   I am quite happy how it came out.   The blocks were designed by a group of designers, Partners in Design and every 2 weeks we received a new block.  I love all of them, and appreciate the effort the partners put into making these.    I will be linking this up with Vanda @Quilting with Vanda.  




Getting this quilt to a flimsy stage was also one of my goals for this quarter in the 2018 Finish-A-Long, and I will be linking this up in January at the end of the quarter.  
Thanks for stopping by

4 comments:

  1. You finished so quickly! It looks absolutely wonderful. I really love what you did in the center.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That big eyes owl is my very favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your finished flimsy, especially the centre.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked seeing it closer than IG allows. Your workmanship is always so good. You did a great design job on this, and the thought of a center was an inspired idea.

    ReplyDelete