Sunday, October 28, 2018

Hand Quilt A Long (HQAL), Slow Sunday Stitching

Three weeks seems to be flying by here.  I did get a picture of the stitchery I gave to my friend in Massachusetts when we took Kyleigh back to college.  


What I have been working on the past several weeks is hand appliquing the angels on this Cheri Payne angel quilt. I have 4 more angels to do, then I can start assembling it.  I hope to hand quilt it for my daughter for Christmas.  



This Hand Quilt Along is an opportunity for hand quilters and piecers to share and motivate one another.  We post every three weeks, to show our progress and encourage one another.  If you have a hand-quilting project and would like to join our group, contact Kathy at the link below.

I will also be linking up with Slow Sunday Stitching at Kathy's Quilts 

5 comments:

  1. What a cute stitchery! Those angels are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are really cranking those out, Karrin! It will make a lovely gift for your daughter! I do love a primitive angel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The halloween stitchery is cute. I just LOVE the angels. Your daughter will adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those angels are so cute! You got a lot done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daughter is so lucky! Those angels are very cute!

    ReplyDelete