Monday, October 15, 2018

Making Progress. BOM's Away Monday

I have been slowly making progress on the Great Pumpkin Quilt.  This UFO was from 2006.  I started here in July working on this quilt.




At that time, I had 4 blocks that had 4 blocks that were ready to machine applique, and I got those done as part of my Finish-A-Long goals.


I have been slowly and steadily working on these BOM blocks.  









I have now completed the 12 blocks, and I need to work on the top border strip. I'm really excited to be finishing this. 

Last week in looking for a particular fabric, I came across 4 more BOMs, 3 never started/.  I'm going to be busy for a long, long time!  LOL!!


Thanks for stopping by!




8 comments:

  1. What a lovely quilt! Cute blocks, and so Autumn style ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! you got a lot accomplished! :) Particularly love those backgrounds on the crow pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did those quickly. I'm so happy to see your blocks finished. I hope my blocks/patterns turn up some time, but I have my doubts. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pumpkins look great. I especially like the one with the crow and stars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cracking up over how you found more BOMs! Oh my goodness! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That’s a great pattern for fall. It’s adorable!! You’re making great progress on your UFOs, even if finding new ones is like two steps forward, one step backward!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those blocks are sooo pretty!!! Ah, I'm with you on finding new boms hidden away :) At least it's nice getting surprised that you've forgotten about!!! The older I get, the more surprises... :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these pumpkins! It is always nice to work on a UFO, especially one as nice as this ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete