Tuesday, October 30, 2018

On a Roll Again, Angel Quilt Flimsy

I'm having a really good week.  Sunday, remember I finished my Great Pumpkin Quilt into flimsy stage.  



In the evenings I have been slowly appliquing the angels on the Angel Quilt, designed by Cheri Payne.  This will hopefully be a Christmas present for our oldest daughter.  I plan to hand quilt it, I think, as soon as I get some batting.


Hopefully I will be able to quilt it a lot quicker than this one,  a UFO I had started hand-quilting in 1997, and finished May 2018! Of course it kept getting stuck in closets and cabinets and it would be out of mind for long periods of time!



Guess I had better figure out what we are having for dinner. 

 I will be hooking up with Clever Chameleon's Colour Party here.

Thanks for stopping by!




4 comments:

  1. Your angel quilt is just the cutest thing ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, such eye candy! Your work is exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pumpkin quilt is so cute! Your daughter will be so pleased with her angel quilt. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet angel quilt. And I love your pumpkin finish too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete