Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Dust Off a Quilt Book Blog Hop Coming Soon

Dust off a quilt book blog hop

I'm excited to be a part of this upcoming Dust Off a Quilt Book Blog Hop hosted by Bea at BeaQuilter.  The hop is about find an old quilt book in your personal library and have always wanted to make, but never tried before.  When I heard about the hop, I knew exactly what I was going to make.  I even  had fabrics set aside for it, for a long time. My book dates back to 1996, and I probably purchased it as soon as it was released.   I've been working hard on my project.  I'm going to go tackle a piece that I have made twice.  This book uses templates.   If I can't get it to work this time, I'm going to put something else in that place!  The dates for the event are February 18-22.    My day is February 20th.  Can't wait to show my project!


Monday Feb 18th
Turid at densyendehimmel
Pamela at Pamelaquilts
Selina at Selinaquilts
Kathleen at Kathleenmcmusing

Tuesday Feb 19th
Jennifer at curlicuecreations
Stephanie at stephjacobsondesigns
Kathy at Kathysquilts
Shasta at high road quilter


Wednesday Feb 20th
Sharon at Vrooman’s quilts
Nancy at patchworkbreeze
Brenda at songbirddesigns
Karrin at karrinscrazyworld
Denise at craftraditions

Thursday Feb 21st
Leanne at Devoted Quilter
Jennifer at Dizzyquilter
Lee Anne at Podunk Pretties
Lyndsey at Sew Many Yarns

Friday Feb 22nd
Bea at Beaquilter
Barbara at Bejweledquilts
Marian at seams to be sew

1 comment:

  1. I need to post about doing this, too. This is the project I need to start, so I can finish it! I know what I'm doing, I just haven't done it yet. I know yours is going to be great. I'll be out of town and with limited wifi access during the hop, but I hope to be able to get on somewhere and make the rounds, seeing everyone's projects.

    ReplyDelete