Wednesday, April 04, 2012

CQJP-March 2012

 I finally finished my March block for CQJP.  This is of John and I in about 1973.  He romanced me with Neil Diamond songs, and I embroidered him a shirt. 

This block has a lot several of my Seed Bead Botany lessons that I took on Maureen's Vintage Acquisitions by Nancy Eha.  The lesson today was about berries, grapes and wisteria, using the beaded satin stitch. 











This is a closer look at my wisteria.  Well I have played all
afternoon, and tonight we are celebrating John's BD which is tomorrow.  Just wanted to post this before I start fixing dinner. 












2 comments:

  1. Karrin, I love your March block. And I can remember loving Neil Diamond, too, Back in the days of Hot August Nights and September Morn. My late mom loved him, too.

    I am glad to hear you liked Nancy's class. I want to take that one in May. yor beaded wisteria is to die for!

    Have a wonderful Easter! Hugs, Cat

    ReplyDelete