My One Monthly Goal for July was stated here. It was to finish my granddaughter Kyleigh's quilt. When last seen it looked like this: It was on my Handiquilter Moxie frame.
I quilted most of it and the stitch regulator was acting up. I finished the rest on manual setting, as I had to get a new part from HandiQuilter. I did some quilting around the flowers on my domestic machine, and got the binding and label sewn on, and it has now been gifted to my granddaughter Kyleigh.
I will be linking up with Elm Street Quilts for One Monthly Goal. Many thanks to Patty for this monthly motivation.
Thanks for stopping by!