Saturday, July 02, 2022

One Monthly Goal, July




I wasn't able to complete my One Monthly Goal for June which was to quilt my granddaughter's graduation quilt.  I got it half done, when my Handiquilter Moxie started having problems.  It is hesitating, and making large stitches, which I suspect is the stitch regulator encoders.  I will check with my dealer on Tuesday.  

I have the quilt loaded and half-done.  



So my One Monthly Goal is to complete the quilting and binding on Kyleigh's graduation quilt.  

I'll be linking up for One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts.   Many thanks to Patty for this monthly motivation.  

Thanks for stopping by!












 

4 comments:

  1. I would hate to have machine problems when quilting something like that - I never know how to fix my sewing machine much less a large one like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your quilting machine; I hope the dealer can fix the issue soon. Such a setback is really frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get help on your machine? Sometimes it is just replugging them….but how frustrating. Haven't had a monthly goal for a long time, but August is looking promising. Good luck with your July goal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful quilt! I wish you all the best for meeting your OMGoal.

    ReplyDelete