It's time to list my goals for the Quarter 2 of the 2019 Finish-A-Long. You can join in the fun too, it is the start of the new quarter. I usually link up at Marci Girl Designs, but if you click her link there are a whole group of hosts.
1. 6 Quilts completed and mailed for the Hands2Help project. I have 1 completed already, 2 in flimsy stage.
Completed for Quilty Hugs
Flimsy for Mercyful Quilts, needs quilting
Flimsy for Mercyful quilts, needs quilting
3) Make 3 Nutcracker blocks. These are still in the package.
4. Applique Flourishes block #12 and assemble top. I haven't started this yet. Still need to prep block.
5. I had originally made my list stating that I would finish stitching 3 redwork nursery rhyme blocks, but I finished one yesterday so it is now down to 2 more redwork blocks. I finished Little Bo Peep yesterday. I have Yankie Doodle and another one left.
6. Sweet Land of Liberty Sew-Along with Humble Quilts for April, May and June. The past several days I have been working on the April blocks. Not finished yet, but getting there.
6. Two Father Christmas blocks. These still need to be prepped for hand applique.
7. All Things Bright and Beautiful to flimsy. This is another old, old UFO, combination of stitchery and pieced blocks. This was on my list for Quarter 1 and never got to it.
8. Keep up with Hospital Sketches BOM for April, May and June. This is by Barbara Brackman at Civil War Quilts. This was March's block. The blocks come out the last Wednesday of the month.
9. Sweet Annie to Flimsy. This is another old, old, UFO. I found it in the same container that the pink and brown reproduction basket blocks were in. Annie is stitched and attached to a sort of crazy pieced background. I might restitch her. This was certainly primitive stitching I was doing back in 1997 which is when I took this class.
Well I think that is enough to keep me good and busy for the next couple of months.
Thanks for stopping by!