Tuesday, April 02, 2019

One Monthly Goal, Hospital Sketches



I continue to appreciate the motivation One Monthly Goal provides me to get a project done.  Thanks so much to Patty at Elm Street Quilts!   It's time to set goals now if you would like to join in.  

My One Monthly Goal for April is to get this last block from the Flourishes BOM done.  I've been sort of dreading this one with all the berries, and leaves. 




Meanwhile, this morning I finished Barbara Brackman's Hospital Sketches BOM #2 this morning.  The blocks can be found at her blog Civil War Quilts.  I'm using my Civil War reproductions for this one.  






3 comments:

  1. I have the Sketches patterns on my sewing room floor. I have them out to remind me how much I want to get started on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty block! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts and good luck with your project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't dread that one so much. There are a lot of leaves and berries, but they are pretty simple, and I might even do it next and get it out of the way. I dreaded the one you just finished way more! The hospital sketches block looks so authentic for the fabric of the times. I know I will be sending you some double pinks and browns. Don't know what else. I have to sort through things first.

    ReplyDelete