Friday, July 25, 2008

BRILLANTE WEBLOG AWARD


I have been honored by my friend Rengin with the "Brillante Weblog award, and I appreciate this award being passed on to me.





The rules for receiving this award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.

At first I had a hard time finding blogs I follow to receive this award, as the ones I checked
have already received it. But the below named blogs are some of my favorite ones.

I would like to award:

Carole

Jan

Karen

Lea

ChookyBlue

Nancy

Mrs. Goodneedle


4 comments:

Karen South said...

Thank you Karrin for the award! It's great being recognized by a fellow blogger.

Carole said...

Thanks Karrin for the award! That's so sweet of you! Cheers!

Marilyn Rock said...

Congrats Karrin and all!

jay paul said...

Great post your given information does help me a lot knowing that you have shared this information here freely.

Toshiba - 13.3" Portege Notebook - 4 GB Memory - 320 GB Hard Drive - Black

Toshiba - 15.6" Satellite Laptop - 6GB Memory - 640GB Hard Drive - Slate