Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Cell Phone Case

I just discovered there was one finished item I had not shared.  Several months ago, a friend asked if I could make a cell phone case for her.  She wanted it to hang from her shoulder like a purse but she just wanted a case for her cell phone.


I asked her if she would like me to add fringe, I had just made the pink Boho and had lots of leftovers from that, and she said she would love it, whatever I wanted to do.  She absolutely loved her case, and told me ladies had stopped her in expensive department stores, and asked her where she had gotten it!

I saw her last week, and she told me her mother loves her case, and asked if I could make her one too, to hang from her shoulder.  And her mother loves butterflies.  So I am piecing that one right now.




4 comments:

Pat Winter said...

Wonderful! It is so pretty, I bet she gets stopped a lot.
Hugs,
pat

Annette said...

very pretty and the fringe just makes it. xo

Rozer Methew said...

Yeah, It looks fab and I really though she have some more creative ideas of cell phone cases.

Cheers

jay paul said...

Congratulation for the great post. Those who come to read your article will find lots of helpful and informative tips.

Toshiba - 15.6" Tecra Notebook - 4 GB Memory - 320 GB Hard Drive - Graphite Black Metallic

Toshiba - 14.4" Satellite Laptop - 6GB Memory - 256GB Solid State Drive - Midnight Silver