Thursday, May 07, 2009

INTERESTING MAIL

In the past month or so, I have received some "interesting mail" as my mail lady Victoria says
after she fondles my packages. I have ordered and received some wonderful packages.
First, I have ordered some of Rengin's oyas shown below.







I have already put most of these turquoise ones on some CQ blocks, and I am hoping I can order more. Rengin sells her work on Etsy, and on Artfire. I just love her work, and am looking forward buying more.

I also purchased and received some of Sharon B's beutiful hand-dyed threads on her Artfire store. They stitch beautifully. I took a picture somewhere, but cannot locate it now.

And I also bought and received Jo's lovely photo seam book called Seams Like Fun, with lovely seam treatments. Jo's Etsy store is here. Right now she also has some pincushions listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment