Monday, October 29, 2007

Surpise, Project Finished

Last week, I received a wonderful surprise gift from my friend Ms. Jan. It is a CQ block, it looks like it is all 1 piece of fabric, but has lovely feather stitches around each of these words. She said she got 2 of these about 10 years ago, and has 1 framed, and has given me the second one. This was the best part of my week, this wonderful surprise.











I have been trying to get things going for Christmas gifts. I remembered, in 2003, in Sisters, Oregon, I took a class with Margaret Peters, a cute little wool Santa wallhanging project. I meant to finish it last year for my sister, but didn't get to it. I remembered it again last week, and pulled it out, and discovered I was about 3/4 done. So I finished it up tonight. It is OK for me to show it here, my sister doesn't have a computer and she will never see this.



2 comments:

  1. Can you say more about the block from Jan? Even blown up I can't read the words . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Santa! He is just adorable. Lucky sister!

    ReplyDelete