Tuesday, June 23, 2009


Yesterday I also finished up the Birds and Bees RR. This is Debby's block. I don't think she has a blog. I was the last person to work on this block, so I worked on the remaining patches left blank.
This block was sent home finished to Debby.

I first did this spray of silk ribbon embroidery leaves, and the pink flowers on the left corner. You can't see it, but the leafy fabric underneath had some pink blossoms which I tried to duplicate in my stitching.

This patch was also blank and I added some coneflowers and a butterfly charm.

And this was the last patch left blank, and I added the beaded daisy type flower.

This is the total block.

No comments:

Post a Comment