Thursday, April 02, 2020

One Monthly Goal-April




I'ts time to link up goals for One Monthly Goal for April at Elm Street Quilts.    I really appreciate this monthly motivation and can't think Patty enough for continuing to do this.

My One Monthly Goal for April is to finish my Frolic Mystery from Bonnie Hunter's Mystery from last year.  It is now available as a digital pattern.  I want to get this into at least a flimsy.

I have almost all my components made.  I still need to make the 4 corners and sashings and I can start putting it together.




I'll be linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Looking good so far. I too appreciate Patty keeping us motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blocks look good. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting all the blocks made is no small feat. Good luck with your OMG for April!

    ReplyDelete