Thursday, June 28, 2018

I Was Featured On Wednesday Wait Loss #73

Wednesday Wait Loss Featured

I was reading the blogs I follow last night and imagine my surprise to find I was featured on Wednesday Wait Loss #73 on The Inquiring Quilter.  Last week Jennifer had asked for pictures of flower quilts, and I posted 4 of mine here.  I also was the lucky winner of the Island Batik Stash Builder Roll.  I was almost too excited to sleep!  I'm still smiling today!

Jennifer hosts Wednesday Wait Loss as an opportunity to share your works in progress or finished quilts.  The next special link up will be July 18th.  

I should have another post later on today, as I am in the process of assembling my Boho purse, which was #4 of my goals on 2018 Finish-A-Long Quarter 2.  


No comments:

Post a Comment