Monday, June 25, 2018

One Monthly Goal-June



Earlier in the month, I set my goal here to finish hand-quilting the center section of this Sarah Sporrer BOM called Time Began in a Garden.


It looked like this when I started.  It was half quilted.  The binding is just folded over and sewn down.  

It will eventually be joined with the other pieces I have finished, with a few more left to do.  
The whole project will look like this:




This is what it look looks like finished:


I'm linking up to Elm Street Quilts-One Monthly Goal Link-Up here. Thanks so much Patty for encouragement to work on this!

4 comments:

  1. You are making good progress. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just beautiful. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cross-hatching was a great choice, and the spacing is just right. I liked seeing this close up even more than the IG photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this block is beautiful. It was fun to click on the photo to see an enlarged view with all the details. I love it!

    ReplyDelete