Thursday, February 12, 2009

Great Mail Days, My Favorite Etsy Shops

I have recently had a couple of great mail days, from shopping on my favorite Etsy shops.

I fell in love with this little sea fairy pin that Pat
Winter
had made and was offering in her Etsy shop as soon as I saw it on her blog, and waited anxiously for her to list it in her Etsy shop. The pin is gorgeous and Pat also included some of her hand-dyed silk ribbons and a silkie.

Pat has been making some lovely CQ night light shades, lovely CQ purses, and at times has silk ribbon, and bliss kits. I always love getting her goodies. Pat also has a CQ Book that she p



Another Etsy shop I love is Susan's. I recently received more of her DSQ threads. I bought some of the Mary Ellen line which was named after my maternal grandmother, and also 1 of the Lois line that was named after Pat Winter's mother.

These threads are beautiful and lovely to work with.






The third Etsy shop I always love to shop at is at Gypsy Feather. She offers the loveliest collection of vintage laces, buttons, bits of this and that. I love getting her packages! Don't have a picture of my latest find. My sewing room is a mess.

My painting in my office/craft room is done, except for a bit of trim around the doors. Today hopefully John will be putting up the molding, and I can move my desk back where it belongs, instead of the middle of the room. Then I will be able to put the books back on the bookshelf, and gain control of my sewing room again!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:16 PM

    Thanks for the mention, Karrin! And thanks for the referral to Gypsy Feather. I'm going over to check it out. I look at Pat's shop regularly and love her silk ribbons, too.

    ReplyDelete