Tuesday, November 27, 2018

One Monthly Goal Finish, November 2018, Virtual Cookie Exchange

OMG November Finish Link-Up is OPEN!


Patty at Elm Street Quilts hosts One Monthly Goal, and I have found it extremely helpful in keeping myself on track.

The beginning of the month, I made it my one monthly goal to hand-quilt the Angel Quilt for my daughter for Christmas.  I stated my goal right here.

I'm thrilled that I finished the quilting, got the binding and label on.  This was big stitch primitive quilting.  I so love how it came out.   I had my grandson here yesterday to help put my Christmas boxes back in the attic, so we were able to get some pictures outside before it turned gloomy again.



Front



Back


Label




Also the Virtual Cookie Exchange blog hop started today hosted by Carol at Just Let me Quilt.  I have found a number of great recipes and ideas today in the hop.  My day to share will be tomorrow, November 28th.  The line-up is as follows:  




Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to stop by again tomorrow for my contribution.

Karrin

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a beautiful finish. All those angels are precious and I am sure they will be a blessing for your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your wonderful finish, Karrin. It is a fabulous quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful quilt! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on a lovely finish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You finished, and I didn't. In fact, I worked on completely the wrong thing all month! That's what I get for not going back and double checking what I'd decided. LOL I look forward to seeing your December goal now.

    ReplyDelete