Saturday, January 29, 2022

One Monthly Goal, January

 


It's time to link up January's One Monthly Goal for January at Elm Street Quilts.   I continue to greatly appreciate this monthly goal-setting and link up, and again many thanks to Patty for all she does!

My One Monthly Goal for January was to make my project for the Polar Plunge Blog Hop.  I stated my goal here.  

I did finish my project.  My day for the blog hop was here.   This happened to be my blog hop project, as well as a gift for my oldest daughter for her BD on January 21.  


I will be linking up for One Monthly Goal @Elm Street Quilts.  

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. that is so cute! bet she loves it

    ReplyDelete
  2. That came out great! Congrats and I know she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's too cute! Congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete