Monday, January 02, 2023

One Monthly Goal, January 2023

 


It's time to link up a goal for December One Monthly Goal, hosted by Patty @Elm Street Quilts.    

I had the same goal for November last year.  I started quilting it, got one row done.  I have about 6 inches to rip out.  Unfortunately the lighting in my quilting room was holding me up.  At Christmas my brother Bill came, and installed a better light in my quilting room.  I had been trying to quilt by a fan light.  I have plenty of light now and have no excuse for not making my goal!  


My goal again is to quilt and bind this top for my granddaughter's college roommate.   They graduated in May, and it is long overdue as a graduation present.  

This top was a Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt, Frolic several years ago.

I will be linking up at Elm Street Quilts for One Monthly Goal.   Many thanks to Patty for this continuing motivation.  

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Good luck meeting your goals! Glad the lighting issue is fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Frolic is so beautiful!!! Good luck getting it quilted and finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karrin, I have no doubt that you will meet your goal. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Frolic... it will be a wonderful gift... keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, and well worth her wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a nice light! Love the view of your sewing room. What a gorgeous quilt - good luck on getting it quilted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful quilt, will indeed be a great gift.

    ReplyDelete