Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Fairies in My Garden, Finished



Last year I was in a CQ RR with a small group of my friends. I decided to make a fairy block for my daughter Kristen. This block went around twice, as there were 4, and then 5 of us. I got the block back several weeks ago and have been working on the finishing touches. I particularly wanted to finish it for Kristen's 30th birthday on January 21, 2008. I finished it today, and am really pleased with how it came out.

Thank you Susan, Moira, Gail and Fran, it looks fantastic!

















This was the label I put on the back of the framed piece.































6 comments:

  1. Your CQ is lovely. Moira moved to my neck of the woods and we have become real live quilt buddies. It was fun to see you mention her name and I had to ask her if she was one and the same. Small world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really looks beautiful framed. I know she will love this. Candi said it was just awesome. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooow, Karrin,This is so beautiful! I love all embellishments on this quilt. How lovely!
    and I love the label! It is very sweet looks and go with this quilt perfectly. :-)
    Your daughter is very lucky to have a very talented mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got to see it in person and it's absolutely gorgeous!!! Karrin you do such beautiful work.
    HUGZ:)
    Candi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely CQ Karrin, and beautiful work by one and all.
    =)
    jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this piece Karrin...everything from the colors to the design, to the embellishments. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete