Sunday, August 19, 2018

Slow Sunday Stitching, 2018 Finish-A-Long Q3

I'm linking up with Kathy's Quilts Slow Sunday Stitching for the weekly hand-stitching link-up.  

Today I finished the third of my redwork blocks I had planned to get done this quarter for the 2018 Finish-A-Long.  Getting these 3 redwork blocks stitched was #1 on my goal list.



The last one was the one I finished today, Mary Had a Little Lamb.  I am finishing these blocks up for my SIL to put together her first granddaughter.  I have 6 more blocks to do I think.  I need to get more traced out on fabric.

I have also been working on daughter Katie's BD quilt, which I will be able to show in a couple of days which I talked about here.  I am working on the bit of quilting.  Her BD is Friday so have been working pretty hard on this.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Yay, you made your goal! Congratulations. That feels good, I know. I'm waiting for the Weaveline to arrive from Australia for behind the fabric. It was shipped Wednesday, so it's getting closer! Then I can start on the first one. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice redwork. It looks so effective from far away

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful redwork blocks! I always get stalled when I don' t have another pattern traced and ready to stitch! ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trying to get blogger to send me comments as the fix won’t stay fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful blocks!

    ReplyDelete