Sunday, August 05, 2018

Slow Sunday Stitching

I'm joining up with Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.  Kathy's Quilts hosts this each Sunday "where we celebrate all types of hand stitching including cross stitch, embroidery, hand piecing, knitting, crochet, rug making, Englist paper piecing, applique, hand quilting, etc.  If you are creating something with your hands (not by machine, using needles and threads, we want to see what you are making!"

I wanted to post what I was doing last week, but my computer was not cooperating uploading my pictures.

I have several projects going right now that I am slow stitching on.  Right here I talked about my Quarter 3 Finish-A-Long list, how I wanted to finish 3 blocks of the Redwork Nursery Rhyme BOM blocks.  I have finished 2, and right now I am working on the third one.  It happens to be Mary Had A Little Lamb.


Also #3 on that same list was to finish 2 of the Flourishes BOM block, prepare and hand applique them.  I am about 1/2 finished on the first block with the hand applique.  


Thanks for stopping by.  I am linking up with Kathy's Quilts Slow Sunday Stitching

Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. This is an effort to get Blogger to send me the comments. I keep doing the fix, and it reverts back to not sending them unless I include this comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the Blogger non-fix. Everyone still comes up no-reply, but many of my regular commenters I have emails for, or can find on their blogger profile.

    Love the four patch with the applique. Nice stitching on Mary and her lamb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Karrin, you have made a lot of progress on two projects while I'm still thinking about stuff. LOL To be honest, though, the Weaveline I use on back won't be here for a while yet, because it's coming from Australia. The Flourish block is so pretty. You do beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete