Wednesday, August 05, 2020

New Blog Hops Coming Soon!

A couple of new blog hops are coming up, both hosted by ladies who have the greatest Blog Hops,
Carla @ Creatin in the Sticks, and Carol @ Just Let Me Quilt.




There is the Hello Fall Blog Hop September 21-24th hosted by Carla @ Creatin in the Sticks .  For this one, my day will be September 21st, the first day.  The idea behind this one is to stitch up something inspired by Fall.  I love fall, so this one really appeals to me.



From the Heart Blog Hop, hosted by Carol @Just Let Me Quilt.  The idea behind this one is to make a small gift you would give someone.  My day on this is October 27th. 

Thanks for stopping by! 




1 comment:

  1. The are so many sew-alongs this year. So appealing but I need a lot more sewing time to pariticpate. I keep saving free patterns if that is available and even purchase a pattern or two.

    ReplyDelete