Saturday, May 22, 2021

Hands2Help Update

 


This is what I accomplished this year in the Hands2Help Comfort Quilt Challenge organized by Sarah @Confessions of a Fabric Addict.  

I sent off two quilt tops to Victoria's Quilts Canada.  



This was from my Stay At Home Round Robin organized by Quilting Gail earlier this year.  


This was from the Star-Kissed QAL that ran last year on Wedding Dress Blue.  It uses up a lot of scraps.  Unfortunately it didn't even  make a dent in my scraps.  

These two quilts were sent off to Quilty Hugs for Happy Chemo.  



These two small quilts I made for my choice of Hometown Heroes.  I gave them two of my husband John's Hospice caregivers during his last days, his nurse Stacey and the lady who bathed him Chavonne.  I didn't think to take a picture of them holding them. These were also Star Kissed blocks.  



I will be linking up at Confessions of a Fabric Addict for the Hands2Help link up.  

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous quilts for great causes. I am sure the caregivers will treasure their minis forever.
    Congratulations, Karrin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome quilts and awesome to recognize your husband's care givers. I'm sure they will treasure the quilts always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are such great donations, Karrin! And pretty mini quilts to honor your husband's caregivers, who I know must have helped you immensely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely donation quilts for Hands2Help, Karrin. Your Hometown Hero quilts were such a sweet addition to you contribution! Honoring your husband's caregivers in that way is something that they won't soon forget.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful quilts, Karen! You sure are spreading the love this year!

    ReplyDelete