Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Monster Mash Blog Hop, My Day

 


The Monster Mash Blog Hop, Sew-It Show-It Challenge, hosted by the fabulous Joan @Moosestash Quilting started Monday and there have been some fabulous projects shown.   

The challenge this time is in Joan's words was to "Sew something scary, not scary or something in between.  If it's Halloween related, you know we will love it". 

Many thanks to Joan for another amazing Sew-It, Show-It Challenge.

For this blog hop, I finished several things.  I bought a pre-fused kit from Kit and Caboodle of a witch.  I started working on it, and then realized I had made this witch before, as you will notice in my header!  


I was browsing through Cricut Design space and noticed some really cute designs, and I liked this one "You Say Witch Like Its A Bad Thing".

I also found this 


Then I got a little carried away with T-shirts.  Cricut Design Space had all of these designs. Michaels had T-shirts on sale for $2.99 each so I cut out some more designs.  I have enough Halloween T-shirts for about 5 days.





These are some pillows I have made in the past.  



The past couple of weeks I have been coming across some Halloween treat recipes:

https://www.halfbakedharvest.com/chocolate-peanut-butter-bark/

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/halloween-buckeyes-16934586

https://www.crazyforcrust.com/halloween-toffee-bark/

https://www.halfbakedharvest.com/peanut-butter-spider-cookies/

https://www.crazyforcrust.com/halloween-sugar-cookies/

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/photos/halloween-recipes

Be sure and visit the other bloggers below.  

Monday October 23

MooseStashQuilting

SelinaQuilts

The Morning Latte

Quilted Snail

Just Sew Quilter


Tuesday October 24

Scrapdash

Words & Stitches

Homespun Hannah's Blog

Domestic Felicity


Wednesday October 25

Karrin’s Crazy World

Just Because Quilts

Quilt Doodle Designs

Elizabeth Coughlin Designs

MS P Designs USA


Thursday October 26

Just Let Me Quilt

BeaQuilter

Inflorescence

Quilting Gail

Quilted Delights


Thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

  1. All adorable projects, I really love that happy halloween crow pillow. Wonderful t-shirts also, what a great sale you found on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun group of projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute T-shirts! Thanks for all the links to Halloween goodies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your speaking to my witchy little heart! Love all your Halloween goodies. Stitched and the edible kind! I really need to find that Kit and Caboodle pattern for your pillow. It is just the cutest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute projects, Karrin! I always like your holiday-themed gnomes, especially that witch. Looks like the Cricut can do some neat things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really put your Cricut to good use on those spooky shirts...love them! Bewitching with my Gnomies is just the best with those cute characters. The Kit and Caboodle pattern may just find it's way into my need-to-make pile. Thanks for sharing all the fun, Karrin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of your projects are great, Karrin! I love the witch! Your t-shirts are all so cute. Mine says "I smell children." Thank you so much for the links to the goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great that you finished several UFOs. I should do the same. Love the t-shirt that says "Yes. I know how to drive a stick."

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your fun Halloween projects! I really like "drive a stick", LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute pillows! Thanks for sharing the recipe links!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all your projects! I am especially impressed with the tshirts--I have to learn how to do this! Thanks for sharing all your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of your projects are amazing! I love the t shirt designs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful projects! I finally moved my cricut to our retirement cottage, but have yet to drag it out. Will be doing so soon - quite inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What super projects - love the t-shirts you made, and so many cute ones! That Cricut group sounds amazing. As always, you've done a great job with your hop post, and made some great gifts ... or some great-for-you things. And links to yummy treats, too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Enjoyed the fact that you got all the way into your project before realizing "been there, done that" hit. Lovin your tee shirt collection. Design space is an amazing resource.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The t-shirts are certainly fun! Thanks for sharing all your halloween projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are all so fun!

    ReplyDelete