Tuesday, October 03, 2023

October One Monthly Goal

 


I haven't been participating in One Monthly Goal for awhile, and decided I needed to get back into it.  It is now hosted by Anne-Marie from Stories From the Sewing Room.

My youngest granddaughter Klara's BD is at the end of the month.  My plan for this month is to make her some PJ bottoms with the sloth fabric.  She loves all sorts of animals.  I also intend to cut out a design with my Cricut out of iron on vinyl and put it on the T-shirt.  I also intend to make a small wall hanging with my Accuquilt Sloth Die I haven't used yet.


I will be linking up at Stories From the Sewing Room.  Many thanks to Anne-Marie for picking up this monthly motivation!

Thanks f or stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. You have great plans for this month's goal, Karrin. That sloth fabric is so cute. Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great present.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should get some of that sloth fabric for my husband - he gets such a kick out of sloths! I did not know that AQ had a sloth die - wow! Your granddaughter will love it. I love the spelling of her name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great fabric, and a great monthly goal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is going to be so cute! Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

    ReplyDelete