I have been motivated this week to get my Ella Maria Deacon reproduction quilt top together. I tried to locate more of the sashing I started out with, to no avail. I purchased the 4 yards I think on clearance over 3 years ago. What I did was start piecing from either side, so I would have an equal amount of the original sashing. I found some plain fabric of the same color in my stash and used that for the middle sections. I did a lot of ripping this week, trying to get the sashings all lined correctly.
What I will be working on this week for Slow Sunday Stitching is this project from Bird Brain Designs. I'm a sucker for projects with pumpkins and birds.
I'll be linking up with Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching. Head on over and check out what everyone is working on.
Thanks for stopping by!