Saturday, December 02, 2023

One Monthly Goal, December

 


Many thanks to Anne-Marie @Stories from the Sewing Room for the monthly motivation and link-up for One Monthly Goal.  

In October, I had planned to make a small wall-hanging using my Accuquilt sloth die for my granddaughter Klara's birthday.  I made her some sloth PJ's and I wanted to give her the wall hanging too.  Unfortunately when I was embroidering the components on the background, my embroidery machine decided it needed a spa treatment, and was gone for 5 weeks.  

My monthly goal for December is to pick up this project again, and finish it for Christmas.  I have 1 sloth done, I need 3 more, and then quilt the project.  


I'll be linking up at Stories From the Sewing Room.  

Thanks for stopping by.  



No comments:

Post a Comment