Friday, February 26, 2021

One Monthly Goal, February, Finished

 


Time to link up One Monthly Goal finishes for February at Elm Street Quilts.    I really appreciate this monthly motivation by Patty and all she does!  

I stated my one monthly goal here to make a project for the Show Your Stripes Blog Hop.  I am happy to say that I finished my project.  You can read about it here and see the list of participants and their projects.   Although I only used the middle right fabric for the back, I used completely different fabrics for my stripes project.  



Linking up to Elm Street Quilts for One Monthly Goal.    Thanks again to Patty and all she does to keep us motivated!


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful patriotic quilt, Karrin.
    Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful finish! Love the stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your finish, Karrin. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this quilt, Karrin Congratulations on your beautiful finish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a cool quilt!! congrats on a great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete