Sunday, February 07, 2021

Stay at Home Round Robin, Round 3

The information about this The SAHRR or Stay at Home Round Robin can be found here at Quilting Gail.   

Last week, for round 3, Anja @ Anja Quilts suggested that we put flying geese on our round.  

I really liked the migrating flying geese that Emily @The Darling Dogwood put on her round 3, and I ordered the technique sheet from Deb Tucker's Studio 180 Design.  It arrived on Saturday and I was able to finish up today, just in time for the new round being released on Monday!  


I really like how it turned out.  I will be using this technique again.  Linking up to Anja Quilts for the round 3.  

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I love the migrating geese. I've been wanting to try this technique. Thanks for sewing along with us.

    ReplyDelete