Friday, February 19, 2021

Stay At Home Round Robin, Round 5

                                              


All the information about the SAHRR or Stay at Home Round Robin can be found here at Quilting Gail.

For the fifth round this week, the prompt was for wonky stars was by Wendy @ Pieceful Thoughts of My Quilting Life.

I love wonky stars, but I thought that with last weeks' checkerboard border, I would keep it simple this week with just wonky stars in the corners.  

I am trying to leave some blank space as I am currently trying to complete my Free Motion Academy class by HollyAnne Knight.  I started in the fall of last year and want to graduate with the spring session.  

So this is this week's addition of wonky stars.  



I will be linking up at Pieceful Thoughts of My Quilting Life.  

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Placing the stars in the corners and leaving room for some fun quilting is a great idea! Your quilt is looking really good!

    ReplyDelete